We’re Agile! is a new company on the Playa San Juan beach in Alicante.
Even though we are starting this new enterprise, we have more than 20 years of experience in the Internet, Web and affiliated sectors.
Our mission is to make the world a happier place. We do not pretend to able to do so, but at the very least we focus on the part of the world that do can influence. Thus our motto “Happy developers working with happy customers”. The idea is to achieve this using Agile methodologies.
The business consists of projects for companies in primarily The Netherlands and Spain with a focus on developing the access to the Dutch market, which is quite large with many opportunities. We have tested our ideas and now we are ready to increase our team to grow the business.
We are looking, for our office in Playa San Juan beach in Alicante, for a Freelance Laravel Developer with a lot of experience in Internet and related projects, both backend as well as frontend, but also with quite some experience in programming for system and web server administration.
What do we need?
- At least 1 year of experience with Laravel, hopefully having touched nearly all aspects.
- Expert in general programming, with at least 8 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to the Internet (HTTP, Apache, MySQL, etc.).
- Some knowledge of Linux server administration (including SSH, rsync, Makefile, shell scripting, file systems, etc.).
- You would like be part of a team that is more than just a group of co-workers.
- Always willing to learn.
- Academic education.
- Passion for technology in general.
- Interest in the Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud.
We also value:
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with PHP, Python, ExtJS, Laravel, Magento, Symfony, Zend.
- Experience with creating REST API’s.
- Experience with Git Flow (or GitLab Flow).
- Experience with TDD/Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins or GitLab).
- Experience with Agile/Kanban/Scrum (e.g. using Trello).
- Knowledge of vim.
- Experience with Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Foreman, etc.
- The ability to speak various languages (like Dutch, German or Spanish).
- Being actively involved in the community (going to conferences, Meetups, Github, hackathons, etc.).
What do we offer?
- European working hours 09:00-18:00, so that you are able to enjoy your free time during the week.
- Good working conditions.
- Salary of €24.000 to €32.000, depending on your knowledge & experience.
- Health surveillance.
- Accident insurance.
- Team lunches, at least once a week.
- Classes of Dutch, English, or Spanish.
- Working in a company made by programmers who understand you perfectly.
- Time for personal projects.
If you are interested in this position or if you want to know more please send us your CV using below form or send and email to email@example.com and we will contact you promptly.